Friday, August 26, 2011

Google Ads

Good News! Those of you that objected to the ads will hove nothing more to fear from this site!

Evidently, my previous post about the ads was considered a Violation of something or other by Google, and they have terminated my AdSense account, and caused me to forfeit the $102 that I had in pending earnings. I guess it's okay for Google to track everything about our lives so they can direct ads to us, but it's not okay to actually MENTION those ads, nevermind try and DEFEND them. Thanks a lot, Google.

And, after much careful reading of the Terms of Service, I am confident that there is nothing there that prohibited any part of the post I made about the ads. I did file an appeal, which I lost. Google also declined to say why the appeal was denied. Oh well.

I would not be surprised now if Google terminates this blog for failing to shower them with praise as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment