Saturday, May 14, 2011

Oh, the weather...

Akay, there were a few great nights a couple of weeks back. Since then, it's been AWFUL. This is what life is like to scope fans, and we accept it, but I do admit it makes a pretty boring blog. I have a lot of older photos that are much better looking as my post-processing skills have improved, but honestly, with some of the other steps forward I have taken I just can't get excited enough about the to bother posting them.

So, if you are following this blog and are as aware as I am of its recent lack of new items, do what I do-look at what other photographers are up to.

I REALLY recommend this-just amazing.

First, a Sky & Telescope article about a very special photo project-
http://www.skyandtelescope.com/community/skyblog/observingblog/121786019.html

And then the website of the photographer in the article-
http://skysurvey.org/

Really, this is worth looking at, even for those people that aren't goofy about stargazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment